The theme of this year’s conference is “Bridging wireless and business worlds”. This event is co-hosted by Okayama University, National Institute of Information and Communication Technology (NICT), Yokosuka Research Park (YRP), and CTIF Global Capsule (CGC).
The WPMC symposium was inaugurated in 1998, as a global platform which aims at enabling academia-industry-government collaboration in the field of wireless information. The WPMC has established itself as a unique global annual international symposium on wireless techno-business world. It encapsulates the high-end wireless technology and the current market and trends to create future businesses and innovative societies.
Continuing the series, the 23rd WPMC (https://wpmc2020.wpmc-home.com ) will bring together academia, government, business sectors and standardization bodies to explore activities, trends and future challenges towards innovative societies by bridging wireless and business worlds.
Main Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Wireless Communication Systems
- Advanced modulation schemes
- Cooperative communications
- Massive MIMO channel models
- Smart/ Reconfigurable antennas
- Ultra wideband, mm-Wave and THz communications
- Visible Light Communications
- Local 5G Systems
- Beyond 5G and 6G Vision & Systems Wireless Networks
- Ad-hoc networks
- Cross-layer design
- Interference management
- IoT and M2M communications
- Localization for wireless networks
- Multimedia QoS, traffic management
- Spectrum sharing/coexistence
- Vehicular networks
Security and Privacy in Communications
- PHY-layer Security
- Communication privacy and anonymity
- Network intrusion detection and prevention, firewalls, packet filters
- Malware, botnets and distributed denial of service
- Public key infrastructures, key management, credential management
Multi Business Modeling in wireless worlds
- Big data and data mining
- Vertical and Horizontal 5G Business Model Ecosystems
- Leadership and management in 5G network based Multi Business Modeling
- 5G slicing in a world of Multi Business Modeling
- 5G Multi Business Modeling for Non- Conventional Approaches
A proposal for Special Sessions can be submitted to the special session chair before the deadlines. The session topics can be varied upon one’s interest but still relate to the technical tracks.
The submitted regular papers will be reviewed by a normal review process and accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore.
Full Papers Submission June 30, 2020 http://edas.info/N27428
Special Session Proposal August 1, 2020
Acceptance Notification August 16, 2020
Final Manuscript Deadline September 1, 2020