POLONEZ is a MSCA COFUND programme coordinated by the National Science Centre, Poland.
On behalf of the National Science Centre, it is our great pleasure to announce the upcoming Polonez Fellows’ Forum (PFF), which will be held in Kraków, Poland, on 11-12 June, 2018.
The Forum is an international networking event. It aims to provide the POLONEZ grantees, their research partners and other researchers (inc. EU beneficiaries) with opportunities to meet, discuss projects, exchange ideas, and to start building a network of colleagues in a friendly and informal atmosphere.
The POLONEZ Fellows’ Forum will feature a number of different activities:
- individual project presentations by all attending POLONEZ fellows (ca. 2 mins each);
- group sessions to explore the key issues affecting the success of research and mobility programmes and to work out recommendations for better support of scientific career development and research;
- an overview of further funding opportunities, both national and international, presented by representatives of the funding agencies, such as: NCN, the National Centre for Research and Development, the Foundation for Polish Science and the National Contact Point;
- a poster exhibition to showcase the results of POLONEZ research, outreach activities and study visits;
- a social programme (dinner and sightseeing) to provide a friendly environment for informal discussions;
- networking opportunities to meet fellows, other researchers, representatives of the Polish chapter of the Marie Curie Alumni Association, successful grantees of other funding schemes.
You are cordially invited to take part in the Forum. Unfortunately, we are not able to cover your travel and accommodation expenses.
For detailed information on registration and programme options, please see https://polonezforum.jordan.pl/.