Dear MCAA member.
Are you an MCAA member with a passion for photography? Do you like capturing eventful moments? If you have these skills, then we have an excellent opportunity for you to be the MCAA’s official photographer for the next Annual Conference and General Assembly on February 24th – 25th in Vienna, Austria.
You will receive a Micro Travel Grant to support your travel and accommodation expenses for attending the event. The maximum amount to be reimbursed (based on real costs) will depend on the distance for the trip, as follows:
For travel distances up to 199km: up to €200.
For travel distances between 200km and up to 1999km (within the same continent): up to €500.
For travel distances of 2000km or more (within the same continent): up to €750.
For inter-continental travel: up to €1000.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Professionally capturing all the momentous occasions during the two days with your DSLR Camera (you are expected to bring your own equipment/hardware and accessories for the event).
- Post-processing of the photographs.
- Delivering a collection of at least 80 best pictures to MCAA within a month of the conclusion of the event. Selected pictures will be uploaded in our Social Media platform.
If interested, please send an e-mail to MCAA Support along with:
- Five photographs that are representative of your skills. If you have a portfolio website (or a Facebook, Instagram), you may also send that link.
- Link of your MCAA profile page
- Link of your Facebook and/or LinkedIn profile page (optional)
Application Deadline: 11th January 2019
Results will be notified on: 20th January 2019
Eligibility Criteria: Any MCAA Member
For any queries, please contact us at email@example.com