The Gender Equality and Diversity for Mobile Researchers in Science (GEMS) Working Group aims to promote and encourage mobility amongst women scientists and foster gender equality in science. It intends to contribute to involve more women scientists in the strengthening of the ERA, to increase their active participation in research programmes, while promoting the Marie Curie Actions and mobility programmes of Horizon 2020.
- participation to Women in Science conferences at European level and outside, such as Gender Summit, WIRES, ESOF2016, Marie Curie Conference
- a Role Models e-book of Women Scientists in MCAA
- development of GEMS section in MCAAA website, mailing lists and database
- application to Horizon 2020 to study different types of Researcher’s Mobility
- organize Annual General Assembly via SKYPE