Working Groups & Chapters
If you are interested in sharing information with peers from your field of study or starting a discussion about a relevant topic, create your own group and invite other registered researchers to join. MCAA members may wish to use this facility for a range of purposes: academic, scientific, career-development, associative, business, etc.
By promoting and participating in a group discussion, you will be able to contact and interact with researchers from different countries, thus strengthening your network of contacts and increasing your knowledge.
OUR WORKING GROUPS
OUR 35 CHAPTERS
The MCAA has promoted the creation of Chapters in different geographic regions as a way of facilitating communication with its members and engaging them in the development of the Association. MCAA Chapters:
- Encourage local networking and establish mutually-beneficial relationships between the MCAA and its alumni within a defined geographic zone;
- Initiate activities that add value to the Alumni network and input to the general body;
- Recruit, attract, support and facilitate connections between MC fellows and alumni;
- Sponsor and support activities that will enhance the image of MCAA.
- Join a chapter in the region you live in.
If there is not a chapter in your area, what about starting one?
There are also several ‘Regional Groups’ that are not ‘official’ MCAA Chapters, but which provide similar local networking opportunities; these can be found in the ‘General Interest’ category under the ‘Groups’ tab in the top navigation menu.START HERE