Are you a student (master level)? Are you a doctoral candidate or doctorate holder? Do you represent a university or a research institute? Don’t miss this event!
What is it? Many organisations from academic research and industrial R&D in Europe come together from 11 to 12 December at Fondation Biermans Lapotre (CIUP) in Paris, (France) to give you an overview of their mobility programmes and career opportunities.
Why you should attend: This event will allow you:
- to know the research landscape in Europe, enabling you to explore the European job market for researchers;
- to identify the funding schemes for a research stay abroad;
- to understand the recruitment process in Europe and to know the expectations from recruiters in the industry;
- to understand the impact of a European experience on your career;
- to be informed and to develop your network to implement your mobility project;
- to be aware of initiatives making the mobility in Europe easier (recognition of foreign degrees, pension, dual career, return mobility).
Deadline: Register before 4 December 2017!