Last year, I was very honoured to be a judge at the Falling Walls Lab Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions event in Brussels. This year, the event will take place on the 25th September in Brussels. MSCA Fellows are encouraged to apply for the MSCA Falling Walls Lab event in Brussels.
APPLY NOW! http://falling-walls.com/lab/apply
BE PART OF THE FALLING WALLS LAB MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS ON 25 SEPTEMBER 2018 YOUR PRESENTATION
- Present your research project, business plan or social initiative – in just 3 minutes!
- Get involved in exciting discussions and network with fellow innovators and experts from different disciplines.
WHO CAN APPLY
- We are looking for great ideas from all fields!
- Apply now if you are a Bachelor or Master student, PhD candidate, post-doc, young professional or entrepreneur.
- Apply online at falling-walls.com/lab/apply
- Application deadline: 20 June 2018
FALLING WALLS LAB MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS
- The event will take place at the Museum of Natural Sciences of Belgium, Brussels.
- Start: 1.30pm
SHARE YOUR INNOVATIVE IDEA AND WIN A TRIP TO BERLIN
A DISTINGUISHED JURY SELECTS THE WINNER WHO
- travels to Germany and qualifies directly for the global Lab Finale in Berlin on 8 November as one of 100 international winners (travel and accommodation are covered).
- wins a ticket for the Falling Walls Conference where leaders from science, industry and policy-making meet.
Tweet about the Lab:
#FallingWalls18 #MSCA # MSCAnight
The Falling Walls Lab Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions is organised by the European Commission in collaboration with the European Parliament.