Scope: This working group will focus its work on the definition of a set of activities aimed at contributing to MCAA members’ continuous professional development.
- To identify the main areas of interest of MCAA members concerning career development.
- To organize the webinars/survey among MCAA members to understand their concerns for career development and plan follow-up events.
- To organize two flagship events of Career Development WG along with academia and Industries participation.
- To organize expert talks/webinars/workshops for career guidance, project writing, CV development, professional advancement, and job opportunities for MCAA members.
- To organize a series of webinars and interactions by professional experts on mental health, communicate best practices, how to deal with work pressure and how to balance personal & professional life.
- To arrange a few networking events with established and early-stage career MCAA members.