Scope: This working group will focus its work on the definition of a set of activities aimed at contributing to MCAA members’ continuous professional development.
- To identify main areas of interest of MCAA members with regards to career development.
- To identify relevant career development activities, such as job-fairs, courses, workshops and seminars, which can contribute to the professional advancement of members;
- To promote member participation in the identified career development activities;
- To seek and foster synergies with relevant organisations in promoting and organising career development activities.
- To share and communicate best practices with respect to career paths and career advancement of MCAA members.