Stay connected with other Marie Curie researchers and access various services meant to help you advance your career. Join in and get involved – your input is important!
- Access to the main platform for communicating with Marie Curie researchers;
- Become part of a vibrant community of researchers with shared experiences and interests;
- Access to a virtual meeting place and communication tools for networking, discussion and knowledge exchange;
- Find other Marie Curie researchers and establish mutually beneficial relationships;
If you have been, or are currently, involved in a Marie Curie Programme project, you are entitled to register (free of charge) in this Web-portal and enjoy the benefits of MCAA membership. The on-line facilities currently offered are just a start, and preparations are in hand for a wider range of useful features, benefits and services for MCAA members.
To access website facilities, you simply need to complete the registration form. To identify yourself as a genuine Marie Curie participant, we will need you to provide at least:
- The name - family name and first name(s) - under which you undertook your Marie Curie experience
- A valid e-mail address to which we can send membership information