The major aims of the Policy working group are to promote discussion and awareness and to elaborate policy proposals to present to the European Commission concerning topics of relevance for the aims of MSC actions and in the collective interest of all MCAA members.
The Policy WG activities are often transversal to several working groups and we cooperate with external associations and the European Commission whenever opportunities arise.
The group is currently involved in many activities around various themes, including:
• Open Science
• Career development of MSCA fellows
• Employability of the current PhD surplus
• Researcher's mental health
• Academic and student refugees
• MCAA / Euroscientist joint webinars series
• Research Integrity
• Participation in the ESOF 2018
... and many others.
We invite all those interested in science policy to join us! We welcome new members willing to develop new projects or contribute to current ones.