The Policy Working Group is currently structured around three main groups. These are:
- The ISE Liaison Group, which liaises with the Initiative for Science in Europe, providing support to ISE's activities and a representative on ISE's Board;
- The Science Diplomacy Task Force, which focusses on science diplomacy and provides support to the activities of the EU Science Diplomacy Alliance;
- The Core Group, which focusses on European funding and science policies.
Previous interests of the working group have included questions such as researchers' mental health, refugees in higher education, career development of MSCA fellows and climate change.
Members with an interest in science policy and a modicum of time to dedicate to our activities (~2 hrs/month) are always welcome to apply to join us.
- 10 Tips for Researchers: How to achieve impact on policy (EC);
- Advocating for R&D investment (Wellcome Trust).
Read some of our publications on Zenodo