The MCAA BSB WG is calling for motivated volunteers inside the MCAA that are willing to become chairperson of the BSB WG.
The WG BSB chairperson must undertake the following tasks:
- Manage working group activities: planning, execution and financial justification
- Coordination with MCAA Board and Executive Committee and with other WGs/Chapters
- Coordinating MCAA with academia and industrial partners, involving networking and establishing connections between alumni and companies
- Chair the management committee for the BSB matchmaking platform
- Attend events related to MCAA, business and academia
- The candidates must be an MCAA member, and can come from any research background
- Experience in Business/Company/Industry is required.
- Time availability for executing the tasks the role demands.
- Team management and motivational skills highly recommended.
- Volunteering pro bono regime (no remuneration, but legitimate expenses are reimbursable)
- One year position
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd May 2017.