Request for help


I am pleased to forward this request for help: Myself Jaganth recently got selected under HyFiSyn Marie curie project as an ESR. I need information regarding to apply for VISA. While applying for Visa I need COS certificate from host Institute My host institute is the company, they don't have authorized to issue cos. But where I registered my Ph.D. had the registered to issue the Cos to me. Now the question is the university has to give COS to me? Thanks in Advance Jaganath Thirunavukkarasu (You can also reply directly to: )