MCAA Around the World Webinar with the MCAA Swiss Chapter, 10 February 2023, 17:00-19:00 (CET)
Next episode of the MCAA Around the World Webinar Series with the MCAA Swiss Chapter, 10 February 2023, 17:00-19:00 CET
Title: “Open access science policies and new research assessment practices for sustainable research careers”
Giulia Malaguarnera: "Open Science Policies"
Karen Stroobants: "How research assessment reform can support more sustainable researchers careers"
Info and registration: http://ow.ly/i3qJ50MuS6B
The European Council new proposal on research assessment reform, the implementation of Open Science Policy, and multilingualism will be discussed in the framework of providing researchers with attractive and
The following questions and more will be addressed by our speakers:
- Which research assessment practices are appropriate for high-quality science and sustainable research careers?
- Which are the the major reform changes in the existing research assessment scheme?
- Which are the issues in the reform implementation?
- What is the role of open science in science quality and research career?
- What are the benefits of multilingualism for the purpose of wider communication of European research results and how can be achieved?
Event Start Date
10 Feb 2023
Event End Date
10 Feb 2023