Dear Members of the MCAA Greek Chapter,
In view of the apparent lack of activity in the Greek Chapter:
- Last post on the Greek Chapter page = 2017-10-26
- No reports submitted for 2017 to 2018 year
- No plan or budget submitted for 2018 to 2019 year
… the MCAA Executive Committee is anxious to see a revival of the activities of the Greek Chapter and has asked the contractor to organise an election for the position of new Chair of the Greek Chapter.
We therefore invite any member of the Greek Chapter who is willing to devote the necessary time and enthusiasm to take over the position of Chair of the Greek Chapter and to make the necessary efforts to re-launch the Chapter and its activities (i.e. this is not an honorary position, but requires a real contribution of voluntary time and effort to organise the Chapter/activities), to volunteer as candidate for election as Chair of the Greek Chapter.
Any volunteer should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight, Friday 14th September 2018.
- If there is only one candidate, no election will be necessary, and the Ex Com will declare this candidate the new Chair.
- If there are two or more candidates, an on-line poll will be organised to allow Greek Chapter members to elect their new Chair amongst these volunteers.
- If there are no candidates by the above deadline, the MCAA Executive Committee reserves the right to close the Greek Chapter altogether.
Details concerning Chapter management are available at:
- https://www.mariecuriealumni.eu/chapters (call details)
The MCAA Team