Rate this
Om Prakash's picture


I recently moved to UK as MSCA fellow with my wife. As I understand my visa and travel costs could be reimbursed from the budget for "Research, training and networking costs" 

but can this budget be used to reimburse visa and travel costs for my wife too? It was really expensive visa fees for both of us and would be great if covered. Thank you 

Om Prakash