Cancer is the leading cause of death worldwide and its research is becoming more interdiciplinary every day. Join this group if you are or have been involved in cancer research, doesn't matter wether you are from medicine, biology, pharmacy, life science, physiology, engineering or physics. Share your approaches to one of the most versatile and biggest fields in science today. I'm looking forward to hearing what you're working on and to some fruitful discussion.
Post date: 07-03-2020
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Settling in a new country
- Available Information or Resources
- Project management and bio-business
- Salary, Taxes, Pension, Benefits and Reimbursements
- Solid State Chemistry
- PhDs' and ESRs' corner
- Neuroscience's Corner
- Researchers' Mobility
- Cancer Research
- Public Health and Policy
- Balearic Islands Regional Group
- Events and Network
- Climate Change
- Culture, Heritage and Social Conflicts
- European Super Grid
- Nordic Regional Group
- Medieval Studies
- Natural Products
- Language and Translation Technology
- Tropical and Neglected Diseases - T&ND
- Drug discovery for Ageing related diseases research
- The Asean Regional Group
- Glycochemistry & Glycobiology
- Life Sciences
- Social Sciences
- The Future of Europe – A consultation
Post date: 25-05-2018
No questions have been added to this group.
No documents have been added to this group.
No polls have been added to this group.