The Hungarian Chapter was founded and approved in 2016. This group is open to any MCAA member of Hungarian nationality, and/or based in Hungary.
In 2017-2018 we plan:
- to run our FB group and share relevant information with the members,
- to have a meeting in every three month,
- to represent the MCAA at the ERA Mobility and Carrier Day in Budapest (16.11.2017),
- to be present at some Hungarain universities' Open Days or Carrier Fairs where our members have connections to,
- to organise a Workshop and Round Table Discussion on "Carrier after being a Marie Curie Fellow" on 16th May, 2018 at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics,
- to be available is any current MSC fellow in Hungary needs assitance or help.
If are interested, be active, pick a task and run it!
To contact the Hungarian Chapter, please send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org