Call for events - Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS)
What is it? The 2016 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems cordially invites you to consider contributing an Event (conference, symposium, workshop, consortium meeting, project dissemination meeting, special session, etc.). The FedCSIS multi-conference consists of a significant number of recurring Events and it welcomes proposals for new Events until October 30, 2015. The Events can run over any span of time within the conference dates; from half-day to three days.
About FedCSIS. The FedCSIS Events provide a platform for bringing together researchers, practitioners, and academia to present and discuss ideas, challenges, and potential solutions on established or emerging topics related to research and practice in computer science and information systems.
What should be included in the proposal? Event proposals should include the following information (2 pages maximum):
- The nature of the Event;
- The title of the Event, and a clear description of the topic, including a brief justification;
- The complete contact information of the Event organizers, including a link to their personal websites, and an overview of previous experiences with organisation of scientific events;
- Preliminary list of PC members who have agreed to join;
- Indication of the expected number of papers/attendees to attend the Event;
- Information of expected post-Event publications, of extended and revised papers, in high-quality journals, edited volumes, etc.
What is the deadline? Event organisers should email their proposals (in a single pdf file) by October 30, 2015 to the FedCSIS Secretariat at: firstname.lastname@example.org