Call for papers - 2017 University-Industry Interaction Conference
The University-Industry Interaction Conference will take place from 7 to 9 June 2017 in Dublin, Ireland.
This event will bring together brings together over 400 managers, practitioners and researchers in the field of entrepreneurial universities, collaborative innovation and university-industry interaction.
You may find below the different calls for papers:
- Call for scientific presentations;
- Call for practitioners presentations;
- Call for good practice presentations;
- Call for next practice presentation;
- Call for poster presentation.
- Creating an innovative and entrepreneurial society
- Leading higher education into the future: Developing more engaged and entrepreneurial universities
- Educating the leaders, researchers and employees of tomorrow
- University-business collaboration: The practitioner’s perspective
- Innovation in universities: Powering the innovation engine
- Start-ups and spin-offs: Student & academic entrepreneurs
- University-Business Cooperation
- Knowledge and technology transfer
Deadline for submission of proposals: 12 December 2016.