Dial 00 800 67891011 from anywhere in Europe, for a FREE phone call answering service...
You’ll be connected to the Europe Direct Contact Center, which occupies the fifth floor of a nondescript building in Brussels’ EU quarter. Call from
- from anywhere in the EU
- weekdays 09:00 – 18:00 CET
- in any official EU language
There are also contact centres in each EU country.
Contact points in your country
A network of information centres, documentation centres and speakers in every EU country.
Contact your local Europe Direct information centre – in any official EU language for:
- answers to questions on your EU rights, funding, etc.
- invitations to local EU information/networking events
- EU documents and publications
- references to other information sources
- contact details for relevant organisations
Contact your nearest European documentation centre for:
- access to official EU publications and documents (online and print)
- help finding detailed information on European law, integration, policies and institutions
- training for students on EU-related fact-finding and research
Find an EU expert speaker (lawyers, consultants, academics) if you're planning an EU-focused event in your area.
So next time you have a question or plan an event or need information, go to the source for a definitive answer.