Rate this
Maria Bostenaru Dan's picture

Dear all,

I have got recognised further study times in Germany and I can pay retroactively for 7 years and 4 months, which is more than 5 years, which means that I can receive a German pension. Now people told me that in order to receive a German pension you have to stay in Germany. Do you know more about this?

thank you and kind regards