SFI Industry RD&I Fellowship Programme
The SFI Industry RD&I Fellowship Programme is a new opportunity for postdocs, research fellows and academics to embed themselves in the research environment of a company for one or two years if part time. A webinar about this call will be held at 3pm CET/2pm Irish time on 20th April 2021.
1. The research body has to be in Ireland: List of Eligible Irish Research Bodies.
2. An eligible industry partner must be a research-active, private for-profit company and can be located in Ireland or abroad.
3. Duration: 1 to 12 months if full time or 2 to 24 months if part time
4. There is an option to add an academic collaborator if needed
5. SFI funding will vary from 25% to a maximum of 80% of total eligible project costs depending on the size of the industry partner company and the category of research involved. The industry partner supports the remaining project costs. SFI will fund up to a maximum of €100,000 in direct costs to support the fellow's salary (or teaching buy-out) and mobility costs only.
6. A LinkedIn group called SFI Industry RD&I Fellowship Programme has been set up by SFI to facilitate networking between academic and industry researchers.
Deadline: 21st July 2021
For questions about this programme, you can contact me or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope this information is useful.
All the best,