This group brings together current and former Marie Curie Fellows working on any aspect of the Middle Ages. Its aim is to provide a global network of medievalists working on different aspects and areas; to connect different research institutions and encourage collaborations; and to organise events that promote the dissemination of research and outreach beyond the academic world.
Post date: 11-10-2018
- Webmaster Group
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Settling in a new country
- Available Information or Resources
- Project management and bio-business
- Salary, Taxes, Pension, Benefits and Reimbursements
- Solid State Chemistry Group
- PhDs' and ESRs' corner
- Neuroscience's Corner
- Researchers' Mobility
- Cancer Research
- Public Health and Policy
- Balearic Islands Regional Group
- Events and Network
- Climate Change
- Culture, Heritage and Social Conflicts
- European Super Grid
- MCAA Chapter Management
- Nordic Regional Group
- Spain-Portugal Chapter
- Gender Equality and Diversity for Mobile Researchers in Science
- Medieval Studies
- Natural Products Group
- Language and Translation Technology Group
- Tropical and Neglected Diseases - T&ND
- Drug discovery for Ageing related diseases research
- The AsEan Regional Group
- Indian Chapter
- MCAA Working Group Bridging Science and Business
- Career Development
- Life Sciences
- The Future of Europe – A consultation
Post date: 22-02-2018
Post date: 04-07-2017
No events have been added to this group.
No questions have been added to this group.
No documents have been added to this group.
No polls have been added to this group.