The Regional Studies Association supports and connects researchers and policymakers engaged in regional analysis and research. Its Research Networks are made up of individuals from different countries, interested in collaborating to examine an issue that responds to the aims and goals of the Association.
A Research Network should last for the maximum duration of three years.
Prioritised research themes
1. Austerity, risk and resilience
2. Urban and regional sustainability
3. Leadership and governance
4. Geo-economy and geo-politics
5. City region building and metro politics
6. Territorial politics and policy
7. Urban and Regional theory, methodology and data
8. Developing area studies
9. Socio-spatial inequalities, ageing, demography and wellbeing
10. Innovation, agglomeration, evolution
11. Firms, Sectors and Global production networks
12. Local and regional economic development and planning
13. Identity, citizenship and lived differences
14. Cohesion, competition and smart cities
15. Infrastructures and built environment
16. Climate change, adaptation and governance
17. Global Migration and regional development
What are the criteria?
- Topic of interest to the RSA and its members;
- Commitment to maximise participation;
- Commitment to promote the RSA through dissemination, reporting of findings and recruiting new members;
- Financial viability.
The maximum funding for Research Network is:
£10,000 (c. €11,200) for newly established networks;
£7,500 (c. €8,400) for renewing networks.
Deadline: 27 September 2019
Interested? Please send your applications and queries to email@example.com