Call for contributions - MSCA 2015 – COFUND Conference
The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions - COFUND “Synergies to fuel Researchers’ careers” conference will take place from 10 to 11 December in Luxembourg.
What is it? The call for contributions is for two plenary sessions and a block of five parallel sessions.
Who can submit a contribution?
- Researchers or research organisations particularly committed to the subject of research careers and/or the MSCA
- Research career experts
- Research or doctoral stakeholder organisations (Science Europe, European University Association, LERU, Eurodoc, …)
- Representatives from large research performing organisations
- Representatives from national research funding organisations
- Large national or international fellowship programmes, in particular co-funded schemes (EMBO, EMBL, CERN, …)
- Researchers or hosts under the COFUND scheme
- MSCA National Contact Points
What is the deadline? The deadline is on 15 September.