Call for Expressions of Interest to select five new members of the EIT Governing Board
What? The EIT today launches a Call for expressions of interest for the selection of five members of the EIT Governing Board.
The board is independent and autonomous in its decision-making and is responsible for the selection, designation and evaluation of the EIT’s Innovation Communities.
There are currently six Innovation Communities and each focuses on a different societal challenge:
- EIT Climate-KIC: addressing climate change mitigation and adaptation;
- EIT Digital: addressing Information and Communication Technologies;
- EIT InnoEnergy: addressing sustainable energyEIT Health: addressing healthy living and active ageing;
- EIT Raw Materials: addressing sustainable exploration, extraction, processing, recycling and substitution;
- EIT Food: putting Europe at the centre of a global revolution in food innovation and production.
When? Deadline for application is on 29 September.