What is it? The Global Women Inventors & Innovators Network (GWIIN) is an independent not-for-profit organisation dedicated to assisting and advancing women with bright inventions and innovations so that they can achieve success in the global marketplace.
The forthcoming Global Women Invention & Innovation Network is to be staged in London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom following Belgium, Germany, Finland, Iceland, Sweden and Italy on 27-28 June 2019.
GWIIN is looking for creative, inventive, innovative, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers, technologists and designers women to showcase their talents.
- Lone Inventor;
- Lone Innovator;
- 3Exceptional Creative Women with item, concept or service;
- Exceptional Creative, Inventive, or Innovative Women In Micro-enterprise or New start up business with no more than 10 employees;
- Exceptionally Creative, Inventive, or Innovative Women In Small business with more than 10 to 49 employees;
- Exceptional Creative, Inventive, or Innovative Women In Medium sized Industry with more than 50 – 250 employees;
- Exceptional Creative, Inventive, or Innovative Women In Large Industry with more than 250 employees;
- Innovative Capacity Building Initiatives or Projects;
- Exceptional Creative Women/ Inventors/Innovators In Higher Education & Learning Institutions;
- Women in Product Design and Development;
- Inventive or innovative team (the woman needs to have made a significant contribution to be recognised and all members of the team must agree to the nomination);
- Chairman’s Discretionary Award13. Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Arts & Crafts;
- Information Technology, Electronics or Communication (ICT);
- Mother & Child Items;
- Personal Care & Beauty;
- Recycled and Environmentally friendly products;
- Science / Technology / Engineering;
- Special Section for Posthumous Awards;
- Textile & Fashion.
Interested? Send your application to email@example.com