Regional Studies Association has launched two grant schemes!
RSA Policy Expo Grant Scheme
What is it? The RSA provides funding for up to three Expos on topics related to the priority areas set out in the RSA Development Plan 2015 – 2020. Expos will normally run for no more than 18 months from commissioning to the submission of the book and RSRS article for review.
2019 Applications are invited on the following themes:
- Infrastructure connectivity;
- Austerity urbanism and inclusive growth;
- Sustainable energy.
What is the deadline? Submit your application by 29 March!
RSA Early Career Grant Scheme
What is it? This award is open to individual applicants in their early career. The RSA Early Career Grant (EC) is provided to support a discrete piece of regional studies and/or regional science research. The Expression of Interest should be a maximum of 3 pages long and should include the following (see details in the handbook):
- Applicant information details: Title, name, surname;
- RSA membership number;
- Postal address;
- Telephone number and email;
- Name of Higher Education Institution (HEI);
- Title of the research project;
- Timings of the research;
- Details of research and the advances it is hoped to make;
- Brief overview of costs and budget.
What is the deadline? Submit your application by 28 May 2019!