Save the date! “INDustrial TECHnologies 2018 - Innovative industries for smart growth” — 29-30 October 2018
The European conference “INDustrial TECHnologies 2018 - Innovative industries for smart growth” (INDTECH2018) will take place in Vienna from 29 to 31 October 2018.
What is it? The event will combine keynote presentations, talks, a matchmaking event and exhibitions.
Why you should come: It provides an excellent opportunity to meet experts from industry, academia and policy to exchange information and to strengthen collaboration. INDTECH2018 is anticipating 1000 participants from more than 30 countries in Europe and across the globe.
Venue: Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Center, Messeplatz 1, 1021 Vienna, Austria
- Jean-Eric Paquet, Director General, European Commission, DG Research and Innovation
- Bertrand Piccard, Chairman Solar Impulse Foundation
- Sabine Herlitschka, CEO & CTO, Infineon Technologies Austria AG
- Lisa Friedersdorf, Director of the National Nanotechnology co-ordination Office of the USA (NNCO)
- Tao Zhang, Vice President, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Tomas Hedenborg, President of ORGALIME