Rate this
MARIA SANI's picture

Dear all,


I was given a MSCA ITN scholarship for a PhD position at a university in UK.

However, I deal with a great problem regarding university's administrators.

They don't know to handle this scholarship.

So, they said to me that it won't be a bursary, I would be taxed as I would be treated as a staff member.

Could you kindly inform me if this is right?

Is there a formal documentation that I could forward to them?

Kind regards,