The “UK Chapter” is an initiative of Marie Curie Fellows from a range of Institutions located in the UK.
We believe that being part of the “Marie Curie Alumni Association” as a chapter can allow Marie Curie Fellows to actively operate on a local basis and create stronger interconnection amongst them. Ultimately, this will lead to reach the major objectives of the MCA Association.
We indeed share aims and objectives of the MCA Association and intend to embed them into our work context. We hope to expand our activity also in other areas of the UK and involve the large community of Marie Curie Alumni already extant in this country.
Aims and objectives:
- To encourage local networking and to establish a mutually-beneficial relationships between MCAA and its alumni within UK;
- To initiate activities, events, seminars, webinars that add value to the Alumni network and prospective Marie Curie applicants;
- To create a network of MC fellows connecting universities and research centers and encouraging communication and collaborations;
- To recruit, attract, support and facilitate the exchange of knowledge among the MC fellows and alumni;
- To sponsor and support activities that will enhance the image of MCAA.
We encourage you to join our chapter if you are interested in: (i) networking with other Alumni in the UK, (ii) increasing awareness and visibility of the MCAA, and (iii) supporting new MCAA members to settle in the region.