European Industrial Doctorate


Hi all,

i hope everyone is well.

i'm aware of the process of requesting my Marie-Curie certificate and i have made arrangements. However, my ITN project was part of the EID (European Industrial Doctorate) scheme. From my understanding there should be an additional certificate/diploma specific to this type of project. Is this like an additional degree? Is anyone aware of what should be done to request it?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,


No answer has been posted yet. Be the first one to give an answer!