The project for researchers with disabilities
- News from the Chapters Germany
- News from the Chapters Bulgary
- GA in Vienna: Top five reasons to attend
- GA in Vienna: Meet Mostafa Moonir
- GA in Vienna: A promising workshop
- 24th Annual Meeting of Archaeologists
- Networking for nerds
- Austrian EU Council Presidency Conference
- Researchers and Students of Munich
CALL FOR PAPERS: Special Issue on "Universities’ Contributions to Societal Development" at MDPI Social Scoeinces (Open Access)
More information at: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/socsci/special_issues/Universities_Contributions_Societal_Development
MANNA is the European Joint Doctorate in Molecular Animal Nutrition designed to establish an EU network whose mission is to provide a Double Doctorate level training programme, valid throughout all Europe, on innovative technologies applied to animal science and nutrition.
up from 80 Billion for the period 2014-2020. So this is about a 3%-4% annual increase only proposed, which is marginally higher than the rate fo inflation for most years in some of tghe EU countries.
Many scientists think this is less than ambitious; though the EU has other issues to deal with - such as the potential loss of the UK contribution.