SEARCH FOR YOUR DREAM JOB
MORE WAYS TO USE SCIENCE CAREERS TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
- Use myIDP, an individual development plan (IDP), to explore career possibilities and set goals to follow the career path that fits you best.
- Download our career booklets, including Career Basics, Careers Beyond the Bench, and Work and Wellbeing.
- Read relevant career advice articles from our library of thousands.
- Attend in-person and virtual career fairs to connect with the best employers from around the world.
Whether you need career advice or access to the latest job opportunities, visit ScienceCareers.org today.
Employers can reach the best and brightest scientists who visit the site regularly to utilise all these essential features. If your needs involve recruiting, visit Employers.ScienceCareers.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.
THE MCAA NEWSLETTER STAFF
- Inform via structured mentoring and a training programme.
- Inspire by providing outstanding supervision within a vibrant life sciences research campus.
- Innovate by supporting fellows to make groundbreaking discoveries that enable them to become leaders in the academic sector and other sectors.
CALL FOR APPLICANTS:
The first VIP² call for 15 fellows opened on 15 April (deadline 15 June), applicants with a PhD in biology, chemistry, physics, medicine, engineering, computer science, and bioinformatics are eligible to apply.
- A PhD in life sciences or related disciplines.
- A scientific project, matching the research carried out on campus.
- A first-author publication or manuscript published on bioRxiv or arXiv.
- By the time of the call deadline applicants should not have resided in or carried out their main activity (work, studies) in Austria for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline
For more information visit our website: https://training.vbc.ac.at/post-docs/ vip2/
This fellowship programme will be supported by the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 847548.