Institute of Biology Leiden
Marie Curie Alumni Association officially up and running!
Mark this date in your agenda: on 23 November, the Marie Curie Alumni Association (MCAA) will be officially launched at the first-ever MCAA General Assembly!
- Where and when? The first MCAA General Assembly will take place from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm on Saturday 23 November at the Square Brussels Meeting Centre, Avenue Mont des Arts, Brussels, Belgium.
- What will happen? The event will be an opportunity to introduce those present to the MCAA projects and aims, to present and elect the MCAA Board Candidates, to approve the articles of Association, and to preset the MCAA Plan of Activities. The complete agenda is available here.
- Who will be there? Researchers from all over Europe and beyond are expected to attend the event and to share their experiences.
- I want to attend this event... Join us at the first MCAA Assembly by confirming your attendance here - just click on the "attend" button. Please note that you have to have registered on the Marie Curie Alumni web-portal in order to sign up for the event.
- I want to get involved in the Board elections... If you are registered on the Marie Curie Alumni web-portal, you are welcome to put yourself forward for the Board election by completing the application form here.
- I don't live in Brussels, and these travel costs weren't foreseen in my budget... If you have budget difficulties, you may be eligible for an MCAA micro-grant of up to €450 to cover travel and subsistence costs. You can find more information on the grant here and you can apply until 31 October.
- I am not able to attend the event, but I want to know what happened... Don't worry, you won't miss out! You will find plenty of information on the elections on the MCAA website...and of course in the next newsletter. So watch this space!